Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Azalea start!

I started Nora Corbett's Azalea pixie yesterday and was able to get a small bit done.  The colors are so bright and vibrant in this piece!!  I also will be putting a face on this one.  I have already drawn it out on the pattern.  A simple closed eye, nose, and lip.  

I am stitching it on Polstitches 28 count Jobelan in Dawn Chorus.  I was going to start Nora Corbett's Faerie Spring Fling, but I need to get a darker piece of fabric as her dress is done in light shades of pink and yellow.  


I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! What a gorgeous piece of fabric that you are using for your pixie! I also read back on your latest posts. Congratulations on your Woodlawn pieces!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is gorgeous!! looking forward to watching this one grow :)

    ReplyDelete