Saturday, August 30, 2014

Boo!

Here is my next scrapbook page, Boo by Lindsay Lane Designs from this year's Just Cross Stitch Special Halloween Collector's Edition book.  The orange thread is not as bright in person as it shows in this picture.  The orange colored thread is Weeks Dye Works Sweet Potato.  I changed the house color to a teal/green from the purple called for in the pattern so it would go with the scrapbook layout better.

 
Next I am starting the bonus designs from the Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery Sampler she did last year, I think?  I picked out a different Threadworx thread for each one, a lime, orange, and purple, and I am going to stitch them all on black perforated paper so the thread really pops.  I was going to put them all on one scrapbook page, but with their size I found it difficult to settle on a layout I liked, so I am putting each one on their own page.

Stay tuned!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this one and can't wait to see the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks brilliant! Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete