Saturday, March 15, 2014

Summer Love Progress...and Preparing For A Restart!

I have been getting all of the supplies ready to restart Red on 40 count fabric, 1 thread over 2, so essentially 20 count.  Everything else I need should be here today and Monday.  Here are some pics of another tote I bought from 1-2-3 Stitch to hold the supplies, as I will be using stretcher bars that are 14 inches long.  The tote is called See Your Stuff.  I thought that was pretty clever.  

And I received the iPad mini box on Friday to hold all of the bobbins and Petite Braid.  I covered the iPad mini box in a piece of purple scrapbook paper.  The scrapbook paper is a much sturdier choice than wrapping paper.



And here is some more progress on Faerie Summer Love!  I am going to a Stitch Night at The Stitching Post tonight from 6pm to 10pm, so I will be able to get some more done for sure.


And the new release by Nora Corbett, Azalea pixie!  LOVE!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment