Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Skin, A Wing, and Stash!

I have been still been working steadily on Faerie Summer Love.  I loved the face so much on this one that Melanie The WIP Slayer did that I e-mailed her and she sent me a close up pic of the face, so I when I get to that part I will be stitching in front of my computer as I have a desktop that is a touch screen and I can enlarge the pic. 

I was able to get done most of the skin and part of a wing.  




I have also received some stash in the mail in the past few days.  First up, the pattern and embellishment pack for the newest Nora Corbett pixie, Azalea.



Next, the pattern and supplies for Faerie Spring Fling, plus a hand-dyed fabric I have set aside for it, 32 count Jobelan in Misty Morning from Under The Sea fabrics.


And finally the beads, Kreinik, and DMC for the Tiger Lily pixie.  


Random Tidbits:

1.  As part of a settlement Amazon had regarding their Kindle books I received a $40 credit to use for future purchases!  And I just received a notice that I will be receiving a credit from Barnes & Noble also for their Nook books, although I do not know how much.

2.  I am never asking my husband again to buy ANYTHING for me at a grocery store, or any other store for that matter.  It just seems I ask for the most elusive items that cannot be found.  It will just be easier, apparently, if I get these items myself. 

3.  New TV show love, Bates Motel.  So addicting! 

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stitching! I love this design but haven't stitched her yet. Lovely new stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitching and some lovely new stash. Do you think your husband does it on purpose so he doesn't have to go to the grocery store!?

    ReplyDelete