Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tahiti finished!!

I finished Tahiti today in between breaks from work.  And so it goes into the pile to be framed someday.  The next custom framing sale that my LNS has I am going to take whatever pieces I have completed up to be framed.  So far I have two in the pile, Americana and Tahiti.


Next up, Needle Delights Originals Emerald!  It's my birthstone, so OF COURSE I have to stitch it!!  This one is done in all Watercolours threads, except for two Kreiniks.  Stay tuned!



Until next time...



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish and great new choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! I love the greens in your next piece. You have the same birthstone as my mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing Tahiti! It is gorgeous!! And I love the next project you have chosen. Green is my favorite color so I am looking forward to watching your progress on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just beautiful! The colors are amazing. Looks like the green one will be a blast to stitch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb finish and another nice one to watch grow too.

    ReplyDelete