Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stitch Night!

I attended a Stitch Night at The Stitching Post last night.  Lots of fun!  Love the ladies I sit with, a mother, daughter, and the mother's best friend.  

I finished Snowcrystal Tree there and started my next project by From Nancy's Needle, From My Heart.




I also had a full punch card, which meant $6 off my next purchase, so although I did not NEED anything, I perused and found two more From Nancy's Needle projects and threads.  



And I entered TWO pieces in the upcoming Woodlawn exhibit!  A cross stitch piece and a needlepoint piece.  The Stitching Post will take them there for me.  How great is that?!?!


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. A lovely finish. Looking forward to seeing your progress on the new stash. Good luck with the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete